Tuesday 10 February 2009

Chris Barrie

I am a HUGE Red Dwarf fan, I simply adore it, best programme ever on telly.

Today, from the December batch, I got a reply from Mr Chris Barrie, who played Rimmer on Red Dwarf. He also voiced one of my favourite games of all time; Simon the Sorcerer. He starred in The Brittas Empire and was a leading voice artist on Spitting Image.

Love the man. Would happily have his babies.

I'm a bit disappointed with this one, I only got back the Red Dwarf picture I'd printed out on my computer and most send a headshot as well just for the sake of it, but that's not what I'm disappointed with. Although it is personalised to me (so sorry, no pics of this one) it's half in gold, half in black. It's like he wrote the whole thing in black sharpie (it's a dark picture) then went over bits in gold.

It looks so strange, I'm not sure I want to hang it up with the others. Hey ho, at least by Dad will be green with envy.

Result: Success

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, I was wanting to get an autograph for my dads birthday coming up, and was wondering how you found addresses to ask for autographs??

    Thanks!
    Kaitlyn
    kaitlyn_jayne@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete