Thursday 12 February 2009

Sir Ian Mckellen & Doug Bradley (sort of)

Ian Mckellen:

One from the December batch (reminds self to start writing February batch.) I sent a letter talking mostly about how much I enjoyed LOTR and got a 4x6 black and white head shot. It's personalised to me, though its my full name, which is slightly strange, but aparently he does it to stop people selling them.

I'm not currently connected to my scanner... sorree, but it looks pretty good. Going to try again at some point and get myself a Gandalf picture signed.

Result: Success

Doug Bradley:

Not actually part of the experiment, but I thought I'd say anyway. My friend knows I'm quite horror obsessed and Mr Doug Bradley aka Pinhead, only sells his autographs. I am adamantly against this but there's nothing I'm going to do to prevent it.

Anyway my friend got a refund on paypal & bought me one from his site. For £5 (£7.50 with P&P, not even first class) I got a postcard, personalised to me. The picture isn't great but I'm really chuffed with it anyway. I love the Hellraiser series and I'm really happy to put this in my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment