Tuesday 17 March 2009

Colin Firth, Ian Holm, Timothy Spall

Colin Firth:

A fast return from the February batch, though I'm 90% sure that it's a secretarial. Its a nice headshot personalised for me but strangely its signed in felt tip. If it's genuine then its a very fast return but the likelihood is that its some poor person sat in an office.

Result: Success

Ian Holm:

A bit of a strange one, he sent me two headshots with pre printed signatures and one he'd signed my name in blue biro. Considering this took nearly 3 months to arrive you'd think he would have signed he's name as well as mine but I've been told he's actually insane so it makes sense.

Result: Success (sort of)

Timothy Spall:

This just made it inside the 3 month mark, a bit shocking considering its a plain B&W headshot, not even personalised. It's a nice picture but I don't think it was worth the 3 month wait for it. Oh well I'm sure he's very busy running round with Tim Burton and the like, I don't think it would be worth writing to him again as I've only seen bad results from him.

Result: Success

No comments:

Post a Comment